I hope you are all doing great!
I’m more than happy to do my first Blog-Collab with the stunning Brooke Nicole Clarke!
After many cool ideas we both decided that the most fun to do would be this challenge : for 5 days we will use one T-shirt and everyday create with it different looks and styles! So… Let’s see how this goes!
I chose to use one of the most basic T-shirts I own. A white one, with a front little pocket, from New Yorker . And I am going to try to create 5 different outfits with it…
For my first outfit I chose to wear my T-shirt with a black, simple skater skirt (from H&M) and black, high (but thick) heeled sandals (from Deichmann).
It’s a pretty girly outfit, perfect for a relaxed summer Sunday afternoon! The only accessories I used were a simple necklace and my black bag (from Bershka).
As a hairstyle, I thought that a high bun would fit perfectly with this outfit together with a simple makeup with red, girly lips.
- The Body Shop: all in one Face base (I used just this as a foundation and powder, with a wet beauty blender, to not put too many products on my skin)
- Essence: Stay all day 16h concealer
- Colourpop: brow pencil in shade dope taupe
- Colourpop: Super Shock Shadow in the shade Wattles
- Benecos: Vegan Volume Mascara
- The Body Shop: Baked blush in the shade Coral
- Colourpop: Super Shock Cheek highlighter in the shade Flexitarian
- The Body Shop: Matte Lip Liquid lipstick in the shade Sydney Amaryllis 014
So, that was all for my first day of this challenge! Stay tuned for the second one, tomorrow ! Also, did you check how Brooke is doing ? If not you definitely should …!
Thanks for reading!